Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Why?

I'll tell you why. There's nothing like it so you end up owning a conversation piece that has fun built in plus necessity. It's fun to tell the boss, "I QUIT!" And the SKYLINER is needed if you are stuck for HELP at night, or you need a CAB to stop on a rainy night in the city.



I think it's fun during Spring Vacation from school. I used mine in Palm Springs to let my peers know that I was from Bowdoin College in Maine. Yes, I had thrown in my email to be texted, and I let some ladies at a table across the room know I was AVAILABLE. They laughed, I walked over, broke the barrier, and I'm still corresponding with one of them from Boston University. So, that's why. Hey, and I sell them . . . I ain't rich but it covers the bar bill and dinner once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment