Friday, August 12, 2011

Lost Without My SKYLINER

If I were lost in the woods I could use my SKYLINER to attract attention of that chopper in the sky. If I were at the night club I could get another drink quicker, stand out. If I wanted to be seen at the auction house I could twirl my call. If I were stuck in the car at night, I could signal for help. If I were on the open sea and needed help, or if I wanted to surrender to my enemy in the early evening I might get special attention with my Magic Machine . . . Bottom line it is not only fun but necessary in this high tech planet.



Let's say you suffered a stroke, couldn't speak, could barely hear, possibly couldn't see, and only your left side worked and you were right handed. No problem with THE SKYLINER there is a button that reverses the message so you can twirl it left handed and deliver your message! If that don't turn you on then buy one of them flashlight things.

Food for Thought

No comments:

Post a Comment