Friday, July 8, 2011

The Skyliner at Parties, Rallies and more!

I always thought it would be wonderful to use my SKYLINER to march on Washington D.C. late one night with about 100,000 other people twirling my novelty item to say "What Goes Around Comes Around." Maybe they would get the message. I got the idea when I was at a surprise tea party for my friend. Twenty-five people had them rotating around when Jim opened the door. He thought it was a room full of helicopters! Now that's an idea for helicopter pilots, firemen, or even policemen!



Party on dudes! I love this thing, probably because I don't understand how words can appear out of lights? I just move my eyes back and forth while looking at the lights and I can see words. I don't get it even when I read about it . . . .

Bob Angst

No comments:

Post a Comment